A vibrating conveyor is a continuous conveying machine that uses an exciter to vibrate a chute, thereby sliding or throwing materials in the chute along a certain direction. The vibration conveyor is mainly composed of an exciter, a bearing groove, a main vibration spring and a frame. Except for some parts of the vibration mechanism, there are few relative rotating parts.
The material is conveyed in the projectile state in the vibration conveyor, and the wear on the conveying trough is small. It can transport all kinds of granular materials. It can transport hot, flammable, explosive, toxic and dusty materials in a closed manner, which is good for protecting the environment.
The structure of the vibration conveyor is simple, the energy consumption is small, and the maintenance is convenient. However, the vibration conveyor needs to be frequently maintained and maintained to increase the service life of the equipment and reduce the failure rate.
- Due to the vibration factor of the vibration conveyor when conveying materials, the coupling may loosen. In order to avoid loosening, the operator should always check all the joints of the equipment, and tighten them if they are found loose.
- There are grease nipples on the outside of the bearing parts such as the bearing block and the rod bearing block. Calcium-based or lithium-based grease should be injected for each shift to ensure lubrication and make the running parts work normally.
- Once the operator finds an abnormal condition of the equipment during the work, he should stop the inspection in time to eliminate the fault.
- Frequently check whether the bearing of the vibration conveyor is damaged. If it is found to be damaged, replace it with a new bearing of the same model in time.
- There is a safety cover at the transmission of the large and small V-belt wheels. After the maintenance, the safety cover should be installed in time to prevent danger.
In summary, the relevant knowledge points about the vibration conveyor, I hope to help everyone.