A vibrating conveyor is a continuous conveyor that does not have a traction member. A vibrating conveyor is a continuous conveyor that uses a vibrator to vibrate the trough so that the material in the trough slides or throws in a particular direction.
The vibrating conveyor is mainly composed of a vibration exciter, a bearing groove, a main vibration spring and a frame. The exciter is a power source of the drive mechanism of the vibrating conveyor for generating an exciting force for continuously vibrating the bearing groove.
The vibrating conveyor can be used to gently transport a variety of loose materials horizontally. The processes of sieving, drying, dehydrating, cooling, mixing, etc. can be carried out simultaneously during transportation.
The mechanical structure of the electromagnetic vibrating conveyor adopts a dual mass longitudinal balance resonance system, and the main elastic component is a cylindrical coil spring. Therefore, its conveying distance is longer.
Advantages of electromagnetic vibration conveyor:
- The vibrating conveyor has simple structure, convenient installation, low energy consumption and low operating cost of the equipment;
- Less lubrication points and wearing parts, easy maintenance;
- The material is in the state of projectile during the conveying process, and the wear of the conveying trough is small, and the abrasive can be transported;
- dust, toxic, volatile gas substances in a closed transport is very convenient, is conducive to environmental protection.
- Reduce environmental pollution during transportation and improve working conditions.