Inertial vibration hot material conveyor is a kind of long-distance conveying equipment with wind-locking function. It uses two vibration motors as the source of excitation vibration. Using the principle of self-synchronization, the two vibration motors rotate in the opposite direction to produce a balance frame at the bottom of the conveyor The reciprocating vibration, through the action of the main vibration spring and the guide plate spring, drives the upper conveying groove to vibrate, thereby achieving the purpose of conveying materials.
How to install the conveyor slot of the inertial vibration conveyor?
- The straightness deviation of the conveying trough should not be greater than 3/1000 and the length of 10m shall not exceed 5 ~ 8mm, the longitudinal unevenness shall be greater than 1/1000, and the lateral horizontal deviation shall not be greater than 0.5 / 1000;
- The flange connection of the conveying trough should be tight and firm, without soft padding, and the dislocation at the contact with the material should not be greater than 0.5mm;
- After the horizontal conveying trough is installed, the level of the bottom of the conveying trough should meet the output end slightly lower than the feed end 进 0 ~ 3mm;
- The connecting part of the feed inlet and discharge outlet must not cause the phenomenon of restricting vibration。
No-load test conditions:
- All the foregoing work is completed and meets the requirements.
- The related electrical construction and self-control construction are all completed and meet the requirements.
- All lubricating points are filled with grease according to regulations.
- The conveyor area and the aisle are cleaned up.
- The electrical system, safety interlocking device, braking device, operation control system and signal system should all be simulated or checked for operation, and their working performance should be sensitive, correct and reliable.
- Rotate each movement mechanism to make the input and input shafts of the transmission system rotate once, there should be no jamming; the direction of rotation of the motor should be consistent with the direction of the conveyor.
Eligibility criteria for no-load test run:
- The conveyor should start smoothly and quickly, and the vibration should be stable, without left and right swing, jump, impact and abnormal sound.
- Conveyor amplitude and vibration direction angle should not be greater than 10% of the rated value; for vibration conveyors with a length greater than 15m, the amplitude deviation of the front, middle, and rear sections should not exceed 10% of the rated amplitude.
- The temperature rise of rubber springs must not exceed 5o ℃, the temperature rise of metal springs must not exceed 70 ° C, the temperature rise of bearings and motors of eccentric flail-type vibration conveyors must not exceed 50 ° C; the temperature rise of electromagnet coils must not exceed 65 ° C.
- No-load test time is not less than 4 hours.
Inertial vibration conveyor is a general-purpose conveying machine with stable operation, simple structure, and convenient feeding and unloading. The inertial vibration hot material conveyor is suitable for the transportation of various powders, granules, blocks and mixtures with a temperature below 800 ° C, so it is widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, building materials, chemicals, food, glass, ceramics and other industries.