Long-distance vibration conveyors are also called horizontal vibration conveyors, high-temperature vibration conveyors, etc. They are continuous conveying machines that use a vibrator to vibrate the trough, thereby sliding or throwing the materials in the trough along a certain direction. This equipment is a highly versatile and advanced structure high temperature material vibration conveying equipment.
The working principle of the long-distance vibration conveyor is to use two vibration motors as the excitation source. Using the principle of self-synchronization, the two vibration motors rotate in the opposite direction to cause the reciprocating vibration of the balance frame at the bottom of the conveyor. The role of the drive the vibration of the upper conveying trough, so as to achieve the purpose of conveying materials.
There are two types of long-distance vibrating conveyors: open type and closed type。
Basic requirements for installation and maintenance of long distance vibration conveyors：
(1) The bottom frame and the tank of the vibration conveyor must be installed straight. It is recommended that the flatness is 10 meters and the length is not greater than 5-8 mm。Excessive deflection of the bottom frame and the tank will cause greater installation stress. , Which in turn will cause early damage to these parts。
(2) In order to meet the above requirements, the lower surface of the vibration isolation spring should have close to the same elevation, and its tolerance should not be greater than 5-8 mm.
(3) The installation angle of the guide rod of the vibration conveyor should be close to the same, the shear spring should be perpendicular to the guide rod, and the tolerance of its installation angle to its nominal installation position is + -1.
(4) The transmission shaft is perpendicular to the center line of the groove body. The two transmission links should be parallel to each other without excessive skew. The tolerance of the installation angle is + -1. After the installation, the transmission shaft should be flexible and can be moved by hand 360 or more.
(5) All screws of the vibration conveyor should be locked. Generally, spring washers should be added, and double nuts can also be used to lock. Otherwise, the bolts will loose quickly and affect the normal operation of the machine.
The long-distance vibration conveyor is mainly used for conveying materials such as powder, granular, block and mixed products. It is widely used in building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, coal mining, machinery manufacturing, coal, tobacco, food, medicine and other industries.