The inertial vibration conveyor is a continuous conveying machine without traction components, which is mainly composed of load-bearing components, elastic elements and vibration exciters. The inertial vibration conveyor has the characteristics of simple structure, stable performance, convenient installation and reliable work.
The inertial vibration conveyor uses the principle of mechanical resonance to transport materials. The vibrating conveyor starts and stops quickly and smoothly, has a long conveying distance, a large conveying volume, low energy consumption, low noise, low wear, and small maintenance workload.
The following points should be paid attention to during the trial operation of the inertial vibration feeder:
- Before trial operation, check whether the included angle between the fixed eccentric block and the adjustable eccentric block at both ends of the two vibrators is the same;
- Before trial operation, check whether the fasteners are fastened and reliable;
- Before trial operation, check whether the electrical wiring and insulation are good;
- Before trial operation, all lubrication points are filled with lubricating grease according to regulations;
- Before trial operation, the vibrating conveyor and the passage should be cleaned up;
- Before trial operation, the electrical system, safety interlocking device, braking device, operation control system and signal system should be simulated or checked by operation, and their performance should be sensitive, correct and reliable。
The inertial vibration conveyor is a kind of high-temperature material vibration conveying equipment with strong versatility and advanced structure. It is suitable for conveying various powder, granular, block and mixtures at a temperature below 800 ℃, so it is widely used in metallurgy, mining, Coal, building materials, chemicals, food, glass, ceramics and other industries.