The inertial vibration conveyor mainly uses the vibration motor as the driving source, and uses the vibration of the material tank to quickly transfer the material in the material tank from the material inlet to the material outlet. The material trough of the inertial vibration conveyor is supported by rubber springs or steel springs, and relies on the self-synchronous operation of two vibration motors fixed on the material trough to make the material trough produce linear vibration. The vibrating conveyor works in the resonance zone, so the amplitude is stable and the material is transported evenly.
Structural characteristics of inertial vibration conveyor：
- Large conveyance, light weight and low power consumption.
- The load characteristics are good, and the amplitude of the machine tank is little affected by the voltage fluctuation on the delivery volume.
- The structure is simple, the installation and maintenance are convenient, the wearing parts are few, and the maintenance is small.
- No special foundation and anchor bolts are needed, which is convenient for moving position.
- Good vibration isolation performance, suitable for transportation of cement clinker and slag roof.
- Reliable work, low noise and no dust pollution.
The inertial vibration conveyor can be used to transport various materials in the form of blocks, granules or powder, normal temperature or high temperature. Widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, building materials, chemical industry, food, glass, ceramics and other industries.