ZL vibrating fluidized bed dryer is mainly suitable for drying powder, granular materials, cooling and humidification. Widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, food, building materials and other industries.
The ZLZ 1880 Vibrating fluid bed dryerhas advanced structure, reliable quality and wide application. The material is heated evenly, with sufficient heat exchange and high dryness.
1. The vibration source is driven by a vibration motor, which runs smoothly, easy maintenance, low noise, long life and easy maintenance.
2. High thermal efficiency, can save more than 30% of energy compared with general drying equipment. The temperature distribution of the bed is uniform, there is no local overheating, the fluidization is uniform, and there is no dead angle.
3. It has good adjustability and wide adaptability. The thickness of the material layer, the moving speed in the machine and the full amplitude change can be adjusted steplessly.
4. The damage to the surface of the material is small, and it can be used for drying fragile materials; the irregularity of the material particles will not affect the work effect.
5. It adopts a fully enclosed structure, which effectively prevents the air fork between the material and the air from infecting the operating environment to be cleaned.
6. When used for mass production of high-moisture materials, multiple units can be connected in series to meet user requirements (typical materials: such as polyacrylamide, etc.).
The ZLZ 1880 Vibrating fluid bed dryer consists of vibrating fluidized bed, hot air system, cold air system, blower, dust collection system, and operation monitoring and control system.
Vibrating fluidized bed, the material enters into the machine, and under the action of vibration force, the material is thrown forward and continuously in the horizontal direction of the fluidized bed. After collecting dust, the cyclone is discharged as exhaust gas, and the dry materials are discharged from the discharge port.
|Model||Overall dimensionsL×W×H（mm）||Fluidized bed sizeL×W×H（mm）||Fluidized bed power（kW）|
1. Chemical industry: boric acid, borax, hydroquinone, catalyst, polyvinyl chloride, light calcium carbonate, anhydrous sodium sulfate, etc.
2. Medicine: glucose, gulonic acid, timothrum, platycodon grandiflorum, Atractylodes macrocephala, granule pills, capsules, etc.
3. Food: monosodium glutamate, granulated sugar, refined salt, lees, bone glue, watercress, etc.4. Light industry: washing powder, corn germ, starch, etc.
5. Others: mineral powder, metal powder, coke, steel grit, bait, furfural, silica sand, toner, pottery, glutamic acid, quartz, abrasives, fertilizers, granular pesticides, seeds, forage, bone meal, mica asbestos , Wood chips, etc.
Installation and use:
Any abnormal phenomena (such as vibration, sharp noise, and excessive temperature rise) during the operation of the equipment should be stopped immediately and checked until the cause is found and eliminated. If necessary, please contact the company. The equipment cleaning process may involve live parts, chemical carcasses or high temperature carcasses. Please follow the instructions in the product’s instruction manual to avoid electric shock, bumps or falls.
The control system of ZLZ 1880 Vibrating fluid bed dryer can be set with hot and cold air temperature, pressure sensor and infrared moisture detector at the discharge end according to the needs, to achieve dynamic and automatic control of the entire system and improve the stability of material quality.