The coal cinder vibration conveyor is used for horizontal, inclined or vertical conveying of granular or powdery materials.The conveying distance varies according to the shape of the machine, generally from 2 meters to 70 meters.
The coal cinder vibration conveyor has a simple structure, good sealing, convenient installation and maintenance, and flexible process layout. It can not only be transported horizontally, but also inclined or vertically. Can discharge more points.
1. Reasonable structural design, good use performance, and simple daily maintenance. Using this device can greatly improve production efficiency and save a lot of money for users.
2. The equipment runs safely and reliably, no special care is required.
3. Low investment and low maintenance costs. Compared with traditional conveyors, this conveyor also has easy disassembly and assembly, which provides great convenience for equipment maintenance, maintenance and repair.
The working principle of the coal cinder vibration conveyor is to use the drag force of the cam on the head to drag the plate chain and the bucket forward along the two tracks. Storage, to achieve continuous uniform and quantitative transportation of ash and slag.
Coal cinder vibration conveyor is widely used in metallurgy, building materials, electric power, chemicals, cement, ports, terminals, coal, mining, grain and oil, food, feed, and other industries and departments.
Installation and use:
1. Before the empty running test, check the bolts of each part, especially the anchor bolts of the vibration motor. After 4 hours of continuous operation, the bolts of each part should be tightened once again, and tightened 2-3 times within one week. .
2. The rotation direction of the two vibration motors should be opposite when working.
3. When the air test is running, check whether the conveyor is running smoothly, and pay attention to the temperature rise of the vibration motor bearing.
The size is customized according to the need, and special shape is accepted.