The SSL300-18-4000 resonant vibration conveyor adopts a double-mass resonance structure and is a new type of vibrating conveyor.
1. Relatively simple structure, high rigidity, low overall height, easy installation and easy maintenance;
2. Long transmission distance, energy consumption is less than 75dB, noise is less than 75dB, easy to arrange and improve working environment;
3. Good shock absorption effect, suitable for installation on floor surface and steel structure support;
4. The guide and support pendulum is made of steel plate, and the upper and lower mass bodies are connected by a special structure elastic hinge, which is firm and reliable;
5. The screen is installed in the conveying tank to realize the classification of materials at the same time as the conveying. The sealed structure of the trough can be used to achieve clean transportation and prevent flying dust.
The conveying trough body and the equipment chassis are connected by a resonance spring to form a resonance system. The motor and the eccentric connecting rod excitation system are installed on the chassis.
Dual-mass vibration system with vibration-damping insulation.
The vibration force is transmitted to the conveying trough through the elastic link system, which causes the resonance between the conveying trough and the chassis. Since the mass of the underframe is greater than the conveying trough, the conveying trough and the chassis are in a stable near-resonant working state. It can be flexibly adjusted by increasing or decreasing the weight of the chassis and the stiffness of the spring to obtain the best working condition for different density materials and conveying capacity.
The SSL300-18-4000 resonant vibration conveyor are widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, food, environmental protection and other industries due to their efficient and accurate conveying capacity.
|PSL300-18-4000 type fully balanced vibrating conveyor|
|Model||Conveying capacity (T / H)||Conveying trough width (mm)||Conveying trough length (mm)||Motor power (Kw)|
|Remarks：1. The calculation of the transportation volume is calculated according to the horizontal transportation of river sand (heap density 1.6t/m3, water content 5%).2. The power of the tank body should be recalculated when installing the sealing cover, the lining plate and conveying the materials of different bulk density.3. When the conveying distance exceeds 15 meters, the segmented structure is adopted, and the site is assembled and connected.4.For the explanation of model PSL300-18-4000, the first number refers to the slot width, the second number refers to the conveying capacity, and the third number refers to the slot length.|
Installation and use:
Since the vibration amplitude of the chassis is significantly smaller than the vibration amplitude of the conveying trough body, and the vibration forces of the conveying trough body and the chassis substantially cancel each other, the reaction force generated in the working of the equipment is relatively small, and after being isolated by the damping system, it is transmitted to The base reaction force is further reduced, so this type of conveyor has no special requirements for the installation base.
The SSL300-18-4000 resonant vibration conveyors are not suitable for conveying viscous materials.