Motor vibration feeder Vibratory Feeder
Vibratory Feeder is a new kind of feeding equipment. It is used for distributing block, grain or powder material evenly from bunk or hopper to collecting unit to finish giving, feeding, matching or packing etc.
Vibratory Feeder Through driving the vibration motors, it engenders a specific exciting force, which drives vibration frame to make periodic linear and reciprocal vibration along the inclined direction. When the vibration accelerated speed of vibrating frame is larger than gravity accelerated speed, materials are threw up and move forward along a parabolic path. And the process of throwing up and falling down are completedin a flash.
Through driving the vibrating motor or two motors,it engenders a specific exciting force,which drives vibrating frame to make periodic linear and reciprocal vibrationalong the inclined direction. When the vibrating accelerated speed of vertical component of vibrating frame is larger than gravity accelerated speed, materials are throwed up and move forward along a parabolic path,throwing up and falling down are completed in a flash.
1.Small size, light weight, simple structure, easy installation, convenient maintenance and reasonable price.
2. Smooth operation, great feeding capacity and high efficiency.
3. Overhead suspended spring suspension.
4. Two electromechanical motors are used to generate linear motion.
5. Characterized by even feeding, excellent continuity and adjustable vibrating force.
6. Closed structure body can be used to avoid dust pollution.
1.Universal type is an open type, it Applications in normal industry ；
2. Sealed-type is applied to feeding under the situation of larger dust.；
3. Tube-type is applied for the fragile particles.
The motor vibration feeder consists of a leaf spring group, an armature, an exciter shell, a connecting fork, a coil and an iron core.
1. Plate spring group: generally made of 60Si2Mn. The middle part of the spring plate is clamped in the connecting fork with a bolt, and each end is clamped on the casing with a bolt to form the elastic system of the machine.
2. Armature: The armature is made up of 0, 23~0, 50mm flat-shaped silicon steel sheets, which are bolted to the connecting fork and keep a certain gap with the iron core.
3. Exciter housing: The vibrator housing of the electromagnetic vibrating feeder is cast from cast iron. It is used as a fixed spring group and iron core, and sometimes as a balanced mass, so its quality must meet the design requirements. In order to prevent the vibration from being transmitted to the foundation, the exciter housing is generally supported on the vibration isolating spring which is not rigid.
4. Connection fork: The connection fork of the motor vibration feeder is a cast iron piece, it is rigidly connected with the groove body, through which the excitation force is transmitted to the tank body.
5. Coil and iron core: The iron core is generally made up of 0, 23~0, 50mm "mountain" type silicon steel sheets, which are bolted to the vibrating shell; the iron core is covered with a coil, when the current is passed A magnetic field can be generated.
Vibrating feeders are widely used in mining, building-material, silicate andchemical industry in the crushing and screening plants.In the sand-stone production line, vibrating feeder can send materials to crusher evenly and continuously and at the same time, it can screen materials roughly.
How to use:
(1) Check if the condition of the machine and the transmission part is normal before starting;
(2) Must be started without load;
(3) After starting, if abnormal conditions are found, stop immediately and wait until the abnormality is found and eliminated before starting again.
(4) After the machine is stable and vibrating, it can be run with material;
(5) Feeding should meet the load test requirements;
(6) The shutdown should be carried out in the order of the process. It is forbidden to stop the material or continue feeding when the machine is stopped or stopped.
1. When the maintenance personnel are performing maintenance, they must first take safety measures. The safety personnel must be present when carrying out large-scale lifting operations.
2. Check if the spring of the motor vibration feeder needs deformation or breakage. If it is found that it needs to be replaced in time.
3. Check if the amplitude of the equipment is normal. If there is an abnormality, it needs to be adjusted in time.
4. Check whether the vibrator of the vibrating feeder is normal, whether the current is normal, whether the motor is hot, if there is abnormal reaction, find the cause and deal with it in time.
5. It is necessary to check whether the tank body is worn or not. If it is too much, it is necessary to replace the new tank plate.
6. The equipment needs to be lubricated regularly to ensure its normal operation.
7. In the process of overhaul, you need to make a good record of everything to facilitate future review.
The ambient temperature of the vibrating feeder is not more than +40 ° C;There are no media that are severely corroded and affect electrical insulation.
Frequent maintenance and overhaul is an important means to extend the service life of the machine and ensure normal work. Users should pay attention to it.