Three-Mass Resonance Vibratory Conveyor
dynamically balanced vibratory conveyor
PSL dynamically balanced vibratory conveyor (Three-Mass Resonance Vibratory Conveyor), has very little reaction force is transmitted to the ground.
Dynamically balanced vibrating conveyor use the fully balanced system. The upper and lower troughs are coupled together by springs, and mounted at the central point of the coupling on a fixed frame. Both troughs are vibrated by means of motor-driven eccentric crank action and spring-generated resonant vibration.
PSL Dynamically balanced vibratory conveyor is developed on the basis of the plastid resonance type of a new type of vibrating conveyor, besides has the advantages of the plastid resonance type, the most prominent advantage is passed to the base of inertial vibration (dynamic load) is very small, low noise, suitable for long, wide groove width of transport requirements, when the floor surface or on steel structure installation with other type of vibrating conveyor incomparable shock absorption edge.
Features of Three-Mass Vibratory Conveyor
- 3-Mass Vibrating Conveyor is suitable to be applied in vibration-sensitive situations such as weighing packing machine area, upstairs, steel structure platform, high bridge way etc.
- Double trough is available and can convey materials simultaneously.
- In case of the height of inlet is limited, lower conveying trough can be designed to replace balancing structure.
- Leaf plate can be placed in the trough to reinforce cooling and loosening wet materials such as wet sugar.
Advantage of Three-Mass Vibratory Conveyor System
- The inertial vibration force (dynamic load) transmitted to the foundation is very small and low in noise
- Suitable for long-distance, wide groove width conveying requirements
- Unmatched shock absorption advantages of other types of vibrating conveyors when installed on floor slabs or steel frame supports
- If the balance body is used as the transport groove body, the upper and lower grooves can be transported at the same time, and the effect of using two vibrating conveyors can be produced without increasing equipment and space.
- A screen is installed in the conveying groove to realize the classification of the material while conveying.
Structure of Three-Mass Vibration Conveyor
Dynamically balanced vibratory conveyor, with unique structure as illustrated in Fig.1, the upper trough is coupled with the counterbalancing structure with direction guide beams and energy storage coil springs, they are supported at the center of the guide beam on the underbed structure.
The reacting force of the upper trough is fully balanced by the lower counter balancing structure, in case the unbalanced reacting force is caused by materials on the trough or any other reason, it can be re-balanced by the under bed structure and damper springs.
- Conveyor through
- Balancing stand
- Eccentric connecting rod drive
- Resonant spring;
- Elastic pendulum device
- Damping spring
- Damping seat
Principle of Three-Mass Vibratiing Conveyor
A fully balanced type vibration conveyor adopts unique elastic support, makes a delivery tub, and balances the body to form a quality complete balance of double plastid resonance system, two plasmids through swinging rod coupling resonance spiral springs and elastic guide, conveying groove under the action of the vibrator, and balance the body form a resonance system, the inertia vibration resonance system to produce the basic offset in the system;
Equipment support base plate through the spring vibration isolation system-based connection and installation can change because of material flow in the tub again to reduce the unbalanced vibration, thus equipment is the basis of the dynamic load is very small.
This dynamically balanced vibratory conveyor is suitable for many industries including biomass, recycling, pellet manufacturing, sawmill, plywood, OSB, food processing, and agricultural industries.