Five Difference Major Structures
Difference 1: Tensioning device adopts screw tensioning type
The tension support adopts a steel and bolt connection structure, which has a beautiful appearance and is easy to assemble and disassemble. For heavy-duty and super-heavy tensioning devices, a set of springs is added to buffer and absorb shock. In addition, there are the following two features:
- The screw rod of the tensioning device of the medium and light apron feeder is located above the sliding seat and placed under the inverted equilateral angle steel so that the screw part can not be polluted and damaged; for the tensioning device of heavy and super heavy products, the screw passes through the center of the sliding seat.
- The tensioning device is divided into standard type and heavy-duty structure, and it is serialized and generalized with the lower tensioning device of the bucket elevator.
Difference 2: Head and tail bearings mostly use rolling bearings
The head-bearing seat is not supported horizontally on the frame but is vertically connected to the frame with four bolts. In this way, on the one hand, the force on the bearing seat is consistent with the direction of the working pulling force, which improves the stress on the bearing seat and the connecting bolts, and on the other hand, the space size is reduced.
Difference 3: Combined sprocket
The material of the driving sprocket wheel is cast iron or steel, and the wheel rim is made of high wear-resistant hardened steel with a replaceable tooth structure; the gearless rim of the tensioning sprocket is combined and replaceable. This can reduce a lot of maintenance and reduce maintenance costs. In addition, the interchangeable no-gear rim ensures correct and constant contact between the chain and the sprocket, preventing tooth flanks from gluing.
Difference 4: Backup Roller
The support rollers of medium and light apron feeders are external and separated from the traction rollers, which have the following five advantages:
- It is convenient to set the guide rail groove body.
- Reduces traction roller wear.
- Easy to manufacture.
- For heavy-duty and super-heavy-duty apron feeders, set fixed support rollers on the frame.
- The lubrication of the rollers and the head and tail bearing seats adopt a centralized oil supply method to ensure regular and comprehensive lubrication.
Difference 5: Hydraulic coupling
Hydraulic coupling is installed between the driving motor and the reducer, which can ensure the smooth start of the apron feeder and play the role of overload protection. The chain drive is adopted between the reducer and the main shaft, which has a buffering effect, can also make the transmission ratio stable, can transmit high power, and the center distance can be adjusted, which is convenient for layout and installation. The drive shaft is equipped with a backstop to prevent the conveying trough from rotating in reverse.
In addition, for example, the apron feeder is equipped with an automatic metering device for the amount of material, and a dust removal device is installed at the head and tail, which greatly improves work efficiency and is widely used.