What is Long-distance Vibrating Conveyor
The long-distance vibrating conveyor adopts two vibration motors as the excitation vibration source. Using the self-synchronization principle, the two vibration motors rotate in the opposite direction, so that the balance frame at the bottom of the conveyor produces reciprocating vibration, which is driven by the main vibrating spring and the guide leaf spring. The upper conveying trough vibrates to achieve the purpose of conveying the material. The long-distance vibrating conveyor has two types: open type and closed type, and the cross-section of the trough can be made into various types such as a circle, a rectangle, and a trapezoid.
- During transportation, it can carry out multi-point feeding and multi-point discharging, and can quantitatively feed, measure and batch.
- The sealing performance is good, which can prevent the material from polluting the environment.
- It is suitable for conveying hot materials. When air cooling is used, materials at 500°C can be conveyed; when circulating water cooling time is used, materials below 1000°C can be conveyed.
- It can realize dehydration, drying, cooling, screening, heat preservation, mixing, and other processes in the process of transportation.
- Simple structure, convenient installation and adjustment, easy maintenance, low energy consumption, safe operation, and stable operation.
- It is suitable for conveying lumpy, granular, and powdery materials, but not suitable for conveying sticky and wet materials, and the upward conveying inclination angle should not exceed 10°
Read More: What is a vibrating feeder
Top 8 Features of Long-distance Vibrating Conveyor
- The equipment starts and stops quickly, the operation is stable, the vibration isolation performance is good, the noise is small, and the tank body wear is extremely small.
- Large conveying capacity, lightweight and good heat insulation effect. And the power consumption is less, only 20-50% of the general conveying equipment.
- The load characteristics are good. The amplitude of the slot is affected by the fluctuation of the power supply voltage and the amount of the transmission. It can start normally under full load and overload conditions.
- Simple structure, easy debugging, and long service life.
- Easy to install, no need for special foundation and anchor bolts, easy to move position, less variety of wearing parts, easy maintenance.
- Good isolation performance, easy to feed and discharge multiple points, especially suitable for cement clinker and slag storage tops.
- The inlet and outlet ports can be different from the site, and can be fed in multiple ports, one-out discharge; multi-port feeding, multi-port discharging, and other forms. It is suitable for cement clinker and slag bottom and top storage.
- Can be fully enclosed transport, eliminate dust, but also open transport. In special cases, different types of materials can be transported at the same time.
The long-distance vibrating conveyor is a highly versatile and advanced structure of high-temperature material vibrating conveying equipment, which is generally used for long-distance transportation of powdery and granular materials. The vibration conveyor is widely used in building materials, metallurgy, the chemical industry, coal, and other industries.