A vibrating conveyor is a continuous conveying machine that uses an exciter to vibrate a chute so that the materials in the chute can slide or throw in a certain direction. The material is conveyed in the projectile state in the vibration conveyor, and the wear on the conveying trough is small.
The vibrating conveyor can transport materials of various sizes, and it can transport hot, flammable and explosive, toxic and dusty materials in a closed manner, which is good for protecting the environment.
In use, the vibration conveyor needs to be regularly maintained and maintained to increase the service life of the equipment and reduce the failure rate.
- Electrical protection devices shall be installed on the vibration conveyor.
- In the initial operation of the equipment, check the anchor bolts at least once a day to prevent loosening.
- The motor should be well lubricated, and lithium-based grease should be replenished every two weeks. When refueling, add an appropriate amount of lithium-based grease through the oil cup. When using sealed bearings, the motor is not fitted with an oil cup.
- The running parts, such as bearing seat and tie rod bearing seat, are provided with grease nipples. Calcium-based or lithium-based grease should be injected in each shift to ensure lubrication and make the running parts work normally.
- After running for 1500 hours, the vibration conveyor should be checked for bearings, and should be replaced immediately if there is serious damage.
- Once the operator finds an abnormality in his work, he should stop and check in time to eliminate the fault.
Vibration conveyor can be widely used in powder and granular materials transportation in metallurgy, coal, building materials, chemical industry, glass, electric power, machinery, food and other industries.