Inertial vibration conveyor is a continuous conveying machine without traction components, which is mainly composed of load-bearing components, elastic elements and vibration exciters. The vibrating conveyor starts and stops quickly and smoothly, has a long conveying distance, a large conveying volume, low energy consumption, low noise, low wear, and a small maintenance workload.
Some reasons for the failure of the inertial vibration conveyor:
1. The level of equipment and the installation of damping bearings are abnormal(1) When the equipment is installed and debugged, the levelness is not good, and the installation standard is not reached, resulting in polarization of the equipment and uneven partial force, resulting in the deviation of the material conveying track, the abnormal damage of the damping bearing, the leaf spring, and the support spring, or even if it is serious. Causes the transport body to crack.
(2) When the damping bearing is installed, the installation angles of the two bearings are inconsistent, the vibration period is uneven, and the excitation force is unevenly distributed, resulting in abnormal wear of the damping bearing.
2. Anchor bolts or other fasteners are loose
(1) There were omissions during installation and debugging, and the anchor bolts were loosened again and were not handled in time.
(2) The leaf spring is broken or the fixing bolt is loose, and it has not been replaced or tightened in time.
3. The equipment vibration frequency is too fast
The equipment relies on a motor to drive the crank and connecting rod mechanism. The frequency of the motor directly determines the amplitude and frequency of the equipment. Too fast the frequency of the motor will aggravate the wear of spare parts and seriously affect the operation cycle of the equipment.
4. The support spring is deformed
The equipment has 12 support springs to support the equipment body. After long-term use, some springs have plastic deformation, causing the springs to fail, resulting in uneven force of the equipment, causing abnormal vibration of the equipment, and abnormal wear of the damping bearing.
5. The material of the damping bearing is unqualified
The damping bearing uses nitrile rubber as the base material, and the material is unqualified or the performance is reduced, which will directly affect the service life of the bearing and seriously restrict the operation cycle of the equipment.Our company specializes in the production of vibrating conveyors and other series of vibrating machinery equipment. The company has various advanced production, processing, and testing equipment, and adheres to the concept of "quality-oriented, honest management", continuous technological innovation, and strive to use better products Serve our customers. Warmly welcome new and old customers to visit us.